Maxie Squads Bundle #2 was designed by our Squad to have a unique assortment of treats + chews specifically tailored for Medium to Large Dogs. This option a great way to get your dog introduced to our natural treats, or simply to perfect way always have a variety of delicious treats at hand!
All our Natural Dog Treats and Chews are made with only quality Grass-Fed meats ethically sourced from South America. Our treats are always free of harmful additives, antibiotics, or hormones, and always rich in nutrients + flavor.
Suggested: Medium to Large Size Dogs
Small Bag Bundle Includes
1. Jumbo Bully Stick 12” - 2 units
2. Curly Bully 7-10” - 2 units
3. Gullet Strip 12” - 2 units
4. Pig Ear- 1 unit
5. Backstrap Strip 6” - 1 unit
6. Tripe Twist Bone - 1 unit
Large Bag Bundle Includes
1. Jumbo Bully Stick 12” - 3 units
2. Curly Bully 7-10” - 4 units
3. Gullet Strip 12” - 4 units
4. Pig Ear- 2 units
5. Backstrap Strip 6” - 2 units
6. Tripe Twist Bone - 3 units
Product Facts & Advantages
- Chewing Time Varies with Chewing Strength
- Supports Healthy Jaws
- Handmade & Oven-Baked
- Ideal Training Reward
- Low Odor & Rich Taste
- Safe Rawhide Alternative
- Protein Rich & Fully Digestible
- Helps Relieve Anxiety Through Chews
- 100% Natural, Ethically Sourced, Grass-Fed
- Sourced Premium Quality Meats in South America
- NO Hormones, NO Antibiotics, & NO Harmful Ingredients
**All treats get softer as your furry pal begins to chew on them; they are safe, fully digestible, and delicious.***
All our orders take anywhere from 1-2 days to be fully processed and ship during regular business days (except national holidays). Your Maxie Squad treats will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
Squads Feeding Suggestions
To keep your dogs active and healthy, always speak to your doggos vet about the best-balanced diet practices. Maxie Squad’s Natural Dog treats are a great way to give your dog high quality, filling, nutritious, and entertaining chews that can make part of your dog's well-balanced diet.
Our squad always suggests dog owners supervise their furry friends while they chew on any treats/food. Keep an eye out and remove any broken/tiny/sharp pieces that could be a choking hazard and make sure to always provide fresh drinking water for your dog!